As a result of the new rules from Madrid’s City Council, firms in charge of demolition works must carry out environmental monitoring in all their works to ensure the air quality in the zones where those works are being done. These are places where a more vulnerable population live and whose health is even more delicate than average.
Supply of 5 Kunak Air devices (3 particle measurers, 1 gas and particle measurer and a sonometer, all of them with GPRS communications).
Measurement parameters: PM1, PM2.5, PM10, CO, NO2, SO2, O3 and noise.
- Deployment of a sensor network with wireless embedded communications.
- Monitoring of emissions in demolitions and works to control allowed levels.
- Data analysis to take corrective measures.
- Environmental evaluation with temperature correction and atmospheric pressure measurement.
- Electronic publication of the obtained data.
Development of an environmental monitoring solution with the following features:
- Real-time alarms, alerts and statistics system.
- Detection of increased pollution episodes.
- Remote calibration and management of devices.
- Development of advanced statistical protocols to obtain high quality and reliable data with high correlations with official stations and reference equipment.