We developed a fixed and mobile air quality monitoring sensor network, for its location at official City Hall stations and urban buses in Rivas Vaciamadrid, it’s integration into SCADA and data sending via API to the city’s Smart Mobility platform.
The City Council of Rivas Vaciamadrid needed to provide the city with an autonomous control of atmospheric pollution values, so that the municipality had its own management resources, parallel to the measurement and control systems by supra-local bodies (Community of Madrid), for which it sought the creation of it’s own network of control of atmospheric pollution, through the provision of infrastructure and resources.
From Kunak we supply and install thirteen Kunak AIR devices (6 fixed and 6 mobile) with GPRS and WIFI connections for polluting gases parameters and particles monitoring.
Equipment’s measurement parameters: CO, NO2, H2S, SO2, PM1, PM2.5, PM10, temperature, relative humidity and atmospheric pressure.
- Deployment of a sensor network with embedded wireless communications.
- Integration platform and data management in SCADA.
- Data analysis for the implementation of improvement plans.
- Mobile application development.
- Electronic publication of the obtained data.
We developed a calibrated environmental monitoring solution with the following functionalities:
- Real-time alarms, alerts and statistics system.
- Detection of pollution increasing episodes.
- Pollution map creation thanks to mobile equipment equipped with GPS.
- Remote management and calibration of equipment.
- Development of advanced statistical protocols to obtain high quality and reliable data, providing high correlations with official stations and reference equipment.