This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.kunak.es (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE), which is owned by KUNAK TECHNOLOGIES S.L., (hereinafter, KUNAK).
Navigation on the KUNAK website attributes the condition of user thereof and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be amended or modified from time to time.
The user agrees to make correct use of the Website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable -to KUNAK or other third parties- for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
1. IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
KUNAK, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that: its business name is KUNAK TECHNOLOGIES SL, its Tax Identification Number (CIF) is B71110837 and its address is Pol. Industrial Mocholi, Cein Square nº5 – 31110 – Noáin (Navarra) – (Spain).
All notifications and communications between users and KUNAK will be considered in effect, for all purposes, when they are undertaken through postal mail or any other means of those listed above.
2. ACCES AND USE CONDITIONS
The website and its services are free and open, however, KUNAK conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees that all data communicated to KUNAK is up to date and truthful, and the user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services provided by KUNAK and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminating any content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocates terrorism or, in general, is contrary to law or public order.
- Introducing computer viruses on the network or carrying out any activities that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or cause damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems belonging to KUNAK or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the Website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which KUNAK provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or to restricted areas of KUNAK’s or third party’s computer systems and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of KUNAK or of third parties’ information.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or is legally permitted to do so.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes if there is not any prior request or consent.
All the Web content, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute work whose property belongs to KUNAK, and none of the exploitation rights which exist or may exist over such content shall be deemed to have been assigned to the User, beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this Website can view the content and make or authorize, where appropriate, private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed on servers connected to networks, nor subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all brands, trade names or distinctive logos of any kind that appear on the website are owned by KUNAK, and the use or access to such content does not attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
In no case shall the establishment of a hyperlink imply the existence of a relationship between KUNAK and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval of its contents or services by KUNAK. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from KUNAK. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the homepage or home page of our Website, and it must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about KUNAK, or include illicit content, contrary to good customs and to public order.
KUNAK is not liable for the use that Users make of the materials made available on this Website or for any activities undertaken by any User based on these materials.
3. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
The content of this Website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
KUNAK excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the Website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or whether the content is current, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, and/or made available to those that have been accessed through the Website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may produce alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. Including, but not limited to, KUNAK is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on the subject of unfair competition and illicit advertising.
KUNAK also denies any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this Website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The exclusive function of those links that appear on this Website is to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this Website. KUNAK does not guarantee, nor is KUNAK responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; KUNAK does not suggest, invite or recommend visits to these links, so it will not be responsible for the obtained result. KUNAK is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
When we need to obtain information from you, we will always ask you to voluntarily provide it to us first-hand. The data collected through the wWebsite’s data collection forms or in any other way will be incorporated into a personal data file duly registered on the General Data Protection Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, of which KUNAK is responsible for. This entity will treat the data confidentially and for the exclusive purpose of offering the services requested, with all the legal and security guarantees imposed by REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 relative to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by repealing Directive 95/46 EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and Law 34/2002 , of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
KUNAK undertakes not to assign, sell or share data with third parties without your express approval.
Also, KUNAK TECHNOLOGIES SL, will cancel or rectify data when these are inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
The user may revoke the consent given and exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, portability of the data and opposition of their data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, duly identifying himself and clearly indicating the specific right that is being exerted.
KUNAK adopts the corresponding security levels required by the aforementioned RGPD and other applicable regulations. However, it does not assume any responsibility for damages and losses derived from modifications that third parties may cause on the User’s computer systems, electronic documents or files.
If the User chooses to leave our Website via links to external websites that do not belong to our entity, KUNAK will not be responsible for the privacy policies of these websites or the cookies they may store on the User’s computer.
Our email policy focuses on only send communications that you have requested to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages by email, we will offer you the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and waive the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34/2002 of Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
5. PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any User or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, he must send a notification to KUNAK, duly identifying itself, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly declaring of his/her own violation that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious matter that concerns the KUNAK website, Spanish legislation will be applicable, under the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Pamplona.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and actions that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.